Monday, April 30, 2012

Perfect Mother's Day Cake


The perfect cake for any day of the year! 

It took me about 2 weeks to collect all the ingredients to make this cake. For some reason I couldn't get them all in the house at once, no buttermilk, no coco, no flour... That was the odd one, I guess we cook so much we ran out! The wait was well worth it for this wonderfully moist and rich cake created by Keith.

I know Keith as a beloved member of the handmade community. When I saw a tweet from his blog, I clicked the link and what did I find? A gorgeous chocolate cake and other fun recipes!

Visit Keith's Blog to read more about his award winning cake and other handmade goodness:
Keith’s Prize Winning Chocolate Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Upcoming Comic-Cons

Popular Posts

Search

Site Views