Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My New Tiny Tilly Tile from LastChantsStudio



What can I say? I love my new pet!
New pet you say? Well I have an allergy to many kinds of animals, so my new tillandsias plant is now, my new pet.

She came all the way from Washington state to Virginia, and with her my new tilly tile. Loving provided by Teri, of LastChantsStudio.

Ever tile is a one of a kind handmade creation. The tie on plant holder means no glue to harm my new  tillandsias plant. Which makes it's easy to remove for bathing, or just mist without needing to remove her from the tile. The possibilities of home decor are endless (as you can see in my photo above) I can't hang my tile but place it on a tiny rustic easel.

If you collect airplants or know someone who does, this can be a great gift. As well as an easier keeper for children to have a plant of their own, hanging in their room.

LastChantsStudio tilly tiles can be found at Teri's shop's on Artfire or Etsy and read there, Teri's full story about tilly's and more. Also, you can add one to your wishlist on Pinterest!
(click photo for Pin)


(^.^)/xo~

2 comments:

Ana said...

Wow, this is amazing! How did you create it? I am fascinated and I can see why you love it so.

Saburkitty said...

LastChantsStudio created it ~ She is amazing!

She has a shop on Etsy and Artfire.
~ May

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Upcoming Comic-Cons

Popular Posts

Search

Site Views