Monday, March 12, 2012

Techy Nail Art Featured in Etsy Finds!




March 2nd, 2012, my techy 'IM Me' nails were featured in Etsy's newsletter called 'Finds'.

I received a few emails that day, telling me I was in Finds. I was so excited to see my nails in the 'DIY Your Own Canvas' titled section of the newsletter. What is more DIY and repeated fun, than doing nails!?



IM ME Red Nails


I loved being featured with so many unique items and this, like every nail art Finds feature, is a huge boost for handmade nail art on Etsy! Maybe soon we will even get our own category? Wishful thinking but a great dream!

You can see more of my nail art creations in my Etsy shop, Saburkitty Designs. Stop in often, I am working a few fun items for summer!



(^.^)/xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Upcoming Comic-Cons

Popular Posts

Search

Site Views