Sunday, December 4, 2011

My First Saturday Night Specials Event


I have been a member of the Saturday Night Specials (SNS) team for months now. Tonight I decided to join in the fun!

I was in this thread with a lot of other great artists. We all made lovely treasuries and I know, I added many items to my favorites.





'Saturday Night Specials, Christmas Countdown!' by Saburkitty
                        

                                                                                   Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

So many great finds, gift ideas and decor. My shops code is : SaturdayKitty for free domestic shipping (US), ends December 4th, 2011 at 6am Est. Check out the thread links for more great finds!

2 comments:

crochetgal said...

Saturday Night Specials can be so much fun! Its not so much the sales but the friendships that are made as well. (but the sales do help)

Saburkitty said...

It was fun!

I hope to join more in chat and treasuries (^.^)

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Upcoming Comic-Cons

Popular Posts

Search

Site Views